Here are a selection of some past events that the research team have attended to promote the project’s findings. Please click on the links for each event to read more and see photographs from the event.
- Dementia Research Knowledge Exchange Event on 30 April 2019
- International Conference on Palliative Dementia Care on 8 May 2019
- European Association of Palliative Care on 25 May 2019
- IGS – 67th Annual & Scientific Meeting of the Irish Gerontological Society on 26 September 2019
- Alzheimer Europe – The 29th Alzheimer Europe Conference ‘Making valuable connections’ on 23 October 2019
- Health Economics Research Unit (HERU)- Discrete Choice Experiments (DCE) training course on 13 November 2019
- Alzheimer Europe 2021 (29 November to 1 December), presentation 30 November, “Conducting Site Evaluations to Inform a new Community Model of Palliative Care for People with Dementia” on 29 November 2021